- Definition of target groups – recipients of your items
- Analysis of your current assortment
- Research and survey of test subjects
- Ideas and suggestions for new range
- Virtual drafts of all items
- Definition of viable purchase quantities
Concept & selection
In the briefing we first of all define the strategy for how to use all the advertising material together with you. In doing so we consider your company’s basic marketing strategy and the target groups to be addressed to integrate all the promotional items into your marketing mix in the best possible way. We then present you with ideas and suggestions for new items. Virtual drafts of promotional items printed with your logo make it easier for you to make your selection. Once the range has been decided on we can define viable purchase quantities and prices.